Download ALA library here. Source code is hosted on GitHub.
- Pure Arduino implementation. No external software is needed on the PC to design and drive light animations.
- Support for monochrome LED, RGB LED, multiple LEDs and addressable RGB LED strips using PWM output pins, WS2812 RGB LED strips and TLC5940 chips.
- Lots of cool animations ready to use.
- Precise timing to allow synching animations to music.
- No use of delay() to allow to drive multiple channels and lines independently.
- SimpleLed - A very simple example about how to fade one LED using ALA library.
- MultiLedSequence - Demonstrates the use of animation sequences to animate 5 LEDs using Arduino PWM outputs.
- SimpleRgbLed - Color-fading animation for one RGB LED.
- RgbLedSequence - Animation sequence for one RGB LED. The example also shows how to create and use a custom color palette.
- SimpleRgbStrip - A simple animation with an RGB LED strip.
- RgbStripSequence - Animation sequence for an RGB LED strip.
- SimpleTlc5940 - Simple animation using TLC5940 chip.
- MultiTlc5940 - Animation sequence using TLC5940 chip.
- MultiAnimations - Run multiple animations in parallel.
- RgbStripButton - Control animations using three buttons.